You will have to play by Google’s rules if you want to rank enough for the more than three billion searches performed each day to come across your content. To achieve this, you want to ensure you are getting the most out of your content, by boosting your SEO (search engine optimization) efforts.
You are living in a data-driven world, and your company has to interpret and analyze your SEO efforts if you are going to succeed and stay ahead. There are tools or SEO tips to use for refining your content and enhancing your ratings on Google. With some modification to the content on your website, you can increase the likelihood of gaining an increase in organic website traffic.
These are some SEO tips for your company to focus on in an effort to produce higher rankings with Google in 2021.
- Determine which are your low-performing pages and create new content that people want to read and see. Good content marketers develop high-ranking content by delivering content topics that will engage readers. A successful content marketer will follow the current conversations and trends to gain insight and ideas. When you locate the pages on your site that are low-performing, try using new keywords and material that will catch your audience’s attention better.
- Your backlink portfolio should be diversified. A significant part of SEO success with rankings deals with your backlinks. You need to generate backlinks from high-authority sites. There are two sources for backlink diversity:
- Sites where the backlink originates, such as if you are targeting publishers you want to run a story, your site should link back to your content as the source of your backlink.
- Type of backlink as either a no-follow or do-follow, with the do-follow having more weight.
- Ensure your images are optimized. When considering SEO, image optimization is often overlooked. If you do it properly, however, images have the ability to drive a lot of traffic to your website.
- Use meta descriptions and clean URLs. Google uses your meta descriptions and URLs to understand your content. There is no fast rule about how long either of these need to be to improve your rankings on Google, your goal should be to make them as clear and concise as possible.
- Learn from your analytics on a continuous basis. To understand what works with your audience and what isn’t, you need to track your site’s performance. This knowledge will allow you to create content with your audience’s likes in mind.
- To track your analytics, you should use a program that merges with Google Analytics. This step is important if you want to improve your SEO in the upcoming years. Google Analysis is an essential tool to help you know your website, and make good data-based decisions. Some of the metrics to learn about your website visitors include:
- The browser they are using
- The devices being used to visit your site
- Where your website visitors come from
- An understanding of your competition
- Use a primary keyword and relevant secondary keywords when creating content. By researching keywords for your content, you will be able to develop a framework for your piece. You will also better understand what your audience is looking for. Knowing which keywords and content type will work best for your audience is going to help you boost your SEO and Google ranking.
- When targeting Google featured snippets use effective header tags. When creating content for 2021, watch the structure of your content on your page. Your content should be logically organized with the important information on the top. Research shows that readers spend the majority of their time looking at the content on the top of a page. Google will not necessarily index your content based on what is at the top of your page, they consider the article as a whole. Keep this in mind when laying out your pages.
- The load times should be decreased on your top-performing pages. One of the most significant factors with high bounce rates is slow loading times. Google states ‘speed equals revenue’ which translates into slow loading times increases the odds your visitors are going to leave your page.
- Your site has to be mobile-friendly. Studies show more than sixty percent of Google searches are now being performed on mobile devices.
Where to Learn More How to Boost Rankings on Google
If you are looking for someone to manage your website or social media pages, Marketing Guardians is the solution. With our marketing model, you have access to a team of professionals who understand SEO and know how to boost your ranking on Google. Don’t waste your company’s money, let us create the right strategy and messages to boost your rankings and increase your growth.