Your business is thirteen times more likely to experience a positive return on investments if you prioritize your blogging. If you already use this tool, you know how valuable it is to your success, but if you want to increase reliable and qualified search traffic these strategies will help your blogging take your business even further.
Strategy One- Create Successful Viral Content
If you want to increase your blog traffic, you need great viral content. One secret to accomplishing this task is to write great headlines. If you have a great headline eight out of ten people are going to click to read your blog. This concept is not new, it has been around for decades, but many fail to understand its importance.
The headline is essential, but the content is just as important. People do not want to be fooled into clicking on a headline that brings them to worthless content. You have to back up that great eye-catching headline with solid, honest, and relevant content in your blog.
Do not copy someone else’s headline. You can use other’s ideas for headlines as an inspiration to create an even better, more unique one for your blog. To eliminate search traffic with your headline choice use Google to search.
- Go to Google. com
- Type your headline choice into the search box
- Watch for results. If you do not get any results, then you’ll know there is no competition for your choice. Your choice is then an opportunity to rank high in SERP.
Strategy Two- Create Evergreen Posts
Evergreen posts are those with content that has a continued and sustained success. Case studies show Evergreen posts are able to generate traffic years after you’ve originally published them. There are some dos and don’ts to Evergreen posts that will ensure your’s are more successful:
- Do not use passing trends for your content
- As your building block for content, you should stick with basic industry principles
- You do not want to re-post old content
- You can repurpose Evergreen content if your material is relevant
- Evergreen content should remain in your arsenal for when you really need it
Two methods to use in determining if your content falls within Evergreen criteria is to:
- Make sure there is at least one publication or magazine subject you can write a blog post on. Knowing this material is out there reveals how popular your idea will become
- Look at previous list posts that have Evergreen potential that has had social media success. If they succeeded it will be because each of them made a specific promise and the posts addressed that promise with useful information
These processes will help you to ensure your blog article ideas fall under Evergreen criteria. Other ideas to implement for creating timeless posts to generate traffic include:
- Listen- look into relevant discussion boards and forums. Register with them, read their threads and watch for issues that continue to pop up. Keep a record of these issues for current and future posts of your own
- Promote- Once you’ve created and published your post, let your email subscribers know it is out there, or share it on FaceBook. You can also promote your blog through business partners and friends who may continue to share it with other industry experts
- Research- Read white papers, newsletters, magazines, or blogs with relevant information and get answers to challenging questions
These are just a couple of strategies to help you drive action with your blogs. You may not see improvements immediately, but over time your traffic will increase. If you want to learn about more strategies to help you improve your blogging skills, talk to the experts.
Who to Talk to About Creating Great Blogs
Marketing Guardians believes if you use the right strategy and send the right message you can increase your online traffic. We understand how you want your business to stand out from the competition and are ready to help create a strategy to market your business with a successful campaign. Marketing Guardians are your solution to creating a new game plan to market your business and enjoy success.