An SEO boost can be invigorating both for your profits and for your mindset. It’s an accomplishment that can have a massive impact on your business. Here are seven ways to give your website an SEO boost.
- Target an easy-to-rank search phrase – A phrase that has lots of demand but little supply. These are often phrases that are three or four keywords long. They may begin with “How to” or “Tips for.” Use keyword tools to find unique keyword phrases to focus on. You can quickly achieve a top page rank by targeting these easy search phrases. You can then use these content pages to link to other pages within your website – the pages where you ideally want your traffic to go.
- Link to your key pages from social networking sites and blogs – Commenting on blogs and participating on social networking sites drives traffic to your site. It can also give you an SEO boost. People may link to your website and specific pages on your website once they learn about your valuable content and information.
- Internal linking – Targeting the same key pages, create an internal linking structure within your website to draw attention to these pages. You can identify a keyword or keyword phrase you’re trying to optimize and link to pages that use those keywords.
- Write more content on your niche keyword phrase or phrases – Content is ultimately what search engines index. The more relevant content you have, the more value the search engines place on your site. Creating keyword-focused content can give you the SEO boost you’re looking for.
- Make sure your existing content is optimized – This is accomplished by:
- Placing keywords in your headline
- Placing keywords in your subheadings
- Placing keywords in your first and last paragraph
- Place relevant and supporting keywords throughout the body of the copy
- User-generated content – You can use interactive features to motivate user-generated content. This content can give you a significant SEO boost. Look for opportunities to ask for contributions. For example, ask advice and then let people post their responses to your site. (Of course, you have full rights and control over the content).
Boosting your search engine optimization takes a goal and a plan. Choose the keywords or keyword phrases you want to focus on. Then embrace these seven tips to increase your ranking for those keywords. Watch your rankings increase and your traffic grow.
Want The #1 Spot in Search Engine Results?
Download our free guide: “Introduction to Keywords for SEO”… and claim the #1 spot today!
Getting more visitors to your website shouldn’t be this difficult.
Having a keyword strategy in place is one of the most important aspects of SEO. Without a focus on the right keywords, you can’t expect to rank highly on Google. These keywords will help you to increase your website traffic, improve traffic to your content and improve the quality of the traffic you receive.
In this free report, you’ll discover:
- How to strategically use keyword search terms throughout your content
- How to easily conduct keyword research and how to find easy-to-rank long-tail keywords
- How to optimize your content so that it appears in Google’s featured snippets
- …and much more
Get Instant Access Today…
This guide for beginners contains the most critical information about keywords for SEO. If you’re looking to launch a website, blog, or online business, this guide can help you create a keyword list that gets the most organic traffic possible.
Yes! Please send me my free report now