Regarding content marketing, one of the biggest challenges is coming up with new and fresh ideas. If you’re stuck in a content rut, never fear – repurposing your content allows you to breathe new life into old material and keep your audience engaged.
Here are eight ways to repurpose your content:
- Update and Republish Old Blog Posts – If you have blog posts that are starting to show their age, consider updating them with new information and republishing. This will ensure your content is relevant and fresh and attracts new readers who may have missed the original post.
- Turn a Blog Post Into a Video – Videos are viral, and adding them to your content mix can be a great way to reach a new audience. If you have a blog post that would make a great video, consider filming yourself reading it or turning it into an animation.
- Create an Infographic from Your Blog Post – Consider turning it into an infographic if you have a blog post heavy on data or statistics. This is a great way to make complex information more accessible and your content more shareable.
- Turn your Blog Post into a Podcast Episode – Podcasts are another great way to reach a new audience, and they’re perfect for repurposing content. If you have a blog post that you think would make a great podcast episode, record yourself reading it or interviewing someone about the topic.
- Create a Slideshow from your Blog Post – Consider turning it into a slideshow if you have a blog post that would work well as a presentation. This is a great way to reuse your content in a new format and can be a helpful tool for promoting your business.
- Write a Guest Post for Another Blog – Guest blogging lets you reach new people and allows you to promote your business. If you have a blog post that you think would be a good fit for another blog, reach out and see if they’re interested in publishing it.
- Use Your Blog Post as the Basis for a Social Media Campaign – Social media is an effective way to promote your content and reach new readers. If you have a blog post that would make a great social media campaign, consider using it as the basis for your next one.
- Turn Your Blog Post into a Whitepaper – Whitepapers are a great way to provide valuable information to your audience and promote your business if you have a blog post that would make a good whitepaper, consider turning it into one.
Repurposing your content ensures you get more mileage out of your material and keep your audience engaged. By using one or more of these tried and true methods, you can ensure that you never run out of content ideas.
Struggling To Come Up With Content Ideas?
Download our free guide + workbook: “How To Generate Neverending Content Ideas For Your Business”!
If you’re like most business owners, you understand the importance of content marketing. After all, without high-quality content, it would be nearly impossible to find your target audience, attract them and keep them around long-term. Content is key to generating the revenue you need to be successful. But how can you produce all the content you need?
In this free resource, you’ll discover:
- How to get laser-focused on your target audience
- How to effectively brainstorm content ideas
- How to find inspiration anywhere, at anytime
- How to create a repeatable content-creation process
- …and much more
Get Instant Access Today…
This resource gives you everything you need to get started creating your own effective content for your marketing. If you’re looking to launch a website, blog, or online business, this guide can help you create content that engages and retains your customers.
Yes! Please send me my free resource now