Facebook has an audience of more than 2.80 billion users who are active every month. That is a huge target for advertising, but it has to be done right to reach the right viewers. There are a few important things you should know that will help you get viewers inspired to action and your business discovered. These are some of the objectives you can choose to find your audience and get your ads on Facebook noticed, so your business generates sales.
The Right Ad Objective
There are different types of ads you can use on Facebook to help you reach your sales goals. Before you create your ad, you have to understand what your goals are for your business. You have to know what you want to achieve so you can choose the right ad objective. An advertising objective is what you want a customer to do when they see your ads. These are some broad categories your business objectives might fall under:
- You want to increase awareness of your brand by telling people what is valuable about your business. Using the brand awareness objectives will allow you to create a campaign that will highlight those values.
- Objectives to get people to seek more information about your brand and get them to start thinking about and considering your business. You want to create a campaign with a traffic objective to drive more business to your site.
- The third objective is to get those interested in your brand to use or buy your product.
So, now that you’ve created an objective, you want to get your Facebook ad out to the right audience.
How to Target Audiences with Your Campaigns
Facebook has four types of audiences when it comes to those who will see your ads; cold, warm, hot, and the super-hot.
- Cold audiences will include those who do not know about your business. These are potential customers.
- Warm audiences are those who have engaged with your brand in the past, such as some sort of engagement with your page or as part of a video audience.
- Hot audiences are your most potential for being customers as they have visited your website, but just haven’t yet converted to a lead or sale.
- Super-hot audiences are the people who are existing customers and the ones you drive campaigns towards to increase their chance of becoming lifetime customers with repeated purchases.
To begin your ad campaign, you will want to target the hottest audiences as they will deliver results the fastest. Target first the hot, and then move onto the super-hot audiences
Getting Your Ads Seen on Facebook
Facebook is one of the most immediate ways for you to get potential customers to see your ads. Above you’ve learned that you need an objective for your campaign, and you need to know who to target to see your campaign. Now, you need to create the material.
You begin by choosing either an image or a video with a headline, body text, and where you want it displayed on Facebook. You will be allowed ninety characters for a short message that will display above your image or video. You can either use an existing advert or create a new one.
When you are ready to add your content, you want something that will stand out on Facebook and is enticing enough to make people want to click. Placement of this context will also be critical so it reaches those interested in your brand’s message and is seen by potential followers of your business.
Facebook campaigns offer your business a lot of potential growth. When you use the right message in the right format, seen by the right people, it can potentially boost your conversions significantly.
Where to Learn More on How to Create Facebook Ads to Boost Your Sales
Marketing Guardians are the experts on social media advertising campaigns. We have the experience and knowledge of how to create sensational advertising on these platforms to help you boost your sales. Don’t risk spending money on marketing campaigns that fail and cost you money, let us help you get your brand out in front of the people who will love it and become long-time customers.